mardi 3 juillet 2007

Nouvelle exposition




Posted by Picasa































4 commentaires:

Gili a dit…

Mr. Czyba... Congratulations... I don't know if you remember me, but I was your student at the Lycee Alexandre Dumas in Haiti (during the rough years 90-93)... France-Helene wrote in facebook that you were painting and I googled you. What a nice surprise. Your work is truly wonderful. Congratulations again!

Giliane Magloire

Gili a dit…

Mr. Czyba... Congratulations... I don't know if you remember me, but I was your student at the Lycee Alexandre Dumas in Haiti (during the rough years 90-93)... France-Helene wrote in facebook that you were painting and I googled you. What a nice surprise. Your work is truly wonderful. Congratulations again!

Giliane Magloire

Gili a dit…

Mr. Czyba... Congratulations... I don't know if you remember me, but I was your student at the Lycee Alexandre Dumas in Haiti (during the rough years 90-93)... France-Helene wrote in facebook that you were painting and I googled you. What a nice surprise. Your work is truly wonderful. Congratulations again!

Giliane Magloire

Unknown a dit…

Bonjour,
Puis-je utiliser une image de l'une de vos toiles pour mon site ?

Hi There,
May I use one picture of your
painting for my Website ?

Muy Buenos Dias,
Puedo utilisar una imagen de
su pintura para mi sitio Web ?


Nathaniel,
www.nathaniel-sorcier-vaudou.com

email : sorciervaudou@gmail.com